Question Underperforming computer

Jun 4, 2022
Yo guys, I need help because my pc is underperforming so hard.. I have like 40 fps on Minecraft with shaders, my computer is sluttering on Valorant and i have huge fps drop and i don't have expected fps on every games i tested.. , ppl with the same config are playing with 4x more fps.. my graphics card usage does not exceed 30% in game
I used ddu, I reinstalled windows (preserving my data), installed all drivers for everything..

I tested 3DMark and everything looks fine so I don't understand

Ryzen 7 3700x
RTX 3070
TUF B450 Plus Gaming
16go Crucial Ballistix 3133mhz
EVGA 80 plus Gold 650W
1920x1080 monitor

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

What BIOS version are you on for your motherboard? What OS are you on? If you're working with Windows 10, what version(not edition) of the OS are you on? EVGA is the brand of the unit while 650W is the advertised wattage of said unit. 80+ Gold is the advertised 80+ efficiency rating. What is the model of the PSU? How old is said unit? You should ideally have a 750W reliably built PSU at your entire system's disposal.

Jun 4, 2022
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

What BIOS version are you on for your motherboard? What OS are you on? If you're working with Windows 10, what version(not edition) of the OS are you on? EVGA is the brand of the unit while 650W is the advertised wattage of said unit. 80+ Gold is the advertised 80+ efficiency rating. What is the model of the PSU? How old is said unit? You should ideally have a 750W reliably built PSU at your entire system's disposal.

Thank you :)

My TUF B450 Plus Gaming bios version is 3604, I'm on Windows 10 64bit version 21H2, EVGA 650 GQ that I bought about 6 months ago