Question Underpowered HDMi

Jan 23, 2020
System
RYZEN 3 3200G
KINGSTON HYPERX 8GB
GIGABYTE B450M-DS3H
ADATA M. 2 NVME 256GB

Hi everyone, I recently upgraded my htpc with a new mobo and cpu as stated above. I have a 10 meters hdmi cable connected to a projector which worked fine before... Now suddenly, only the bios or windows boot logo appears and then it's black screen. Shorter hdmi work no issue, I tested the hdmi with my friends cpu which has a GPU and it worked to with projector. I assume the mobo delivers little power to the hdmi once Windows boots in. And idea how to solve?

Jan 23, 2020
10m HDMI is where signal strength starts to be an issue. I have a 10m cable that refuses to work on 1 specific TV but is ok on all others I have tried. Shorter cables work fine.
Funny thing is, the cable works when I connected it to my friends pc which has a dedicated GPU (gtx 1060) so I'm assuming the motherboard is jot sending enough power to through the cables. But before the motherboard and cpu upgrade, I was using the cable just fine with an Asus board and Amd A4 4020 chip.

Funny thing is, the cable works when I connected it to my friends pc which has a dedicated GPU (gtx 1060) so I'm assuming the motherboard is jot sending enough power to through the cables. But before the motherboard and cpu upgrade, I was using the cable just fine with an Asus board and Amd A4 4020 chip.
A slightly lower signal strength from this particular setup would explain it.

Jan 23, 2020
So here's new...
The problem is the driver.
I uninstalled the driver and then the projector and the 10m cable works fine.
When the windows update works and installs the display driver the issue returns so I uninstalled again and tried installing using AMD official Adrenalin 2020 latest version. And the issue persist. I can only conclude that the amd driver is the issue here.

Jan 23, 2020
Something occurred to me that all this resulted right after a NVME ssd was installed. I used the previous sata ssd and updated all drivers and all works well. Funny how an M.2 card is causing this.