Question undervolting 5800x3d

Jacks.

Commendable
Dec 3, 2021
www.deviantart.com
i'm trying to do undervolting 5800x3d with pbo2 but it's not working at all i tried from -5 to -50 but nothing is there something else i should do like in the bios ? i have asus viii ch hero wifi here any help ?

i'm trying to do undervolting 5800x3d with pbo2 but it's not working at all i tried from -5 to -50 but nothing is there something else i should do like in the bios ? i have asus viii ch hero wifi here any help ?
What are your expectations? The best way to see it's effects is in performance first of all...use Cinebench benchmark and compare results. This is an objective way to see it.

Another way is carefully watching the SVI2 Core voltage graphs over time in HWInfo64. The voltage over time while browsing in Windows will be a bit lower on average. This way is much more subjective though.

I didn't know you could dial in as high as -50, I thought -30 was the maximum offset allowed. Maybe it works different for the 5800X3d though. But be very wary of running maximum offsets for all cores, it may seem stable at first but you can still have crashes in games or other applications with a lot of bursty processing loads.