Question uneven audio sound

Leigh_2

Honorable
Sep 14, 2015
I have some movies that i got online on MP4 and when playing them on tv it up and down constantly. One part of the video would be too loud and have to turn it down and seconds later the sound gets low and have to turn it up. So, was are some good software that work.
I got some dvds and some from itunes mostly. I mean the movies are great.
You know what i mean. when u get a dvd and watched it on the and u have to turn the volume up and down. The movie gets loud or low. I have all my dvds all one MP4. Everything is good just the uneven sound.

Last edited:

delaro

Judicious
Ambassador
I have some movies that i got online on MP4 and when playing them on tv it up and down constantly. One part of the video would be too loud and have to turn it down and seconds later the sound gets low and have to turn it up. So, was are some good software that work.
That could be a couple of things.

1. Incapable audio codec if you're playing off the TV itself.
  2. Bad source
  3. Bad encoding

VLC tends to stabilize audio playback provided you can use it and it has a wide array of supported codecs.

Leigh_2

Honorable
Sep 14, 2015
That could be a couple of things.

1. Incapable audio codec if you're playing off the TV itself.
  2. Bad source
  3. Bad encoding
VLC tends to stabilize audio playback provided you can use it and it has a wide array of supported codecs.

Yeah, it's not just playing on tv, it's just that the audio is out of wack up and down on the sound.

delaro

Judicious
Ambassador
Even playing through VLC?

vlc.jpg

Leigh_2

Honorable
Sep 14, 2015
stick with 1 thread
When watching a movie on dvd or download from online and then watch it, he sound out out of wack, too loud and too low. So why is the audio in the movie booming loud or sounding low, what cause that. Me, i have downloaded movies from online and got them all saved in MP4. So, what wouls be a good audio software tool that let u turn down the loud booming sounds and low sounds to a even level.

I got movies on DVD that I bought a few years ago and now I go to iTunes to get them. So, it really don't matter. I just when watching the movie, it's always up and down on the volume. So, I can be watching the movie and the sound is good, but soon nor later, the sounds starts booming loudness like music or whatever loud going on, and then the sound gets back low like talking sounds. Got them from Itunes

Last edited: