Unexpected Random Restarts (No BSOD, maybe heat issue)

Mar 31, 2018
Nearly every day, my computer restarts without warning and without Blue Screen. Oddly, it's never been twice in one day, and it can happen within half an hour of boot to many hours after. I was thinking that it may be related to heat, so after a full day's use (during which it happened to not restart), this is what Open Hardware Monitor says for my temps.
(Current temps running just two browsers and the monitor itself, max temps were likely from the middle of moderately intensive gaming)
Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 6.0 :
Temperature: Current/Max (Degrees Celsius)
Temperature 1: 34 / 48
Temperature 2: 32 / 57
Temperature 3: 31 / 78
AMD FX-8350:
Temperature: 15-20 / 61.9
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960:
Temperature: 37 / 75
Crucial_CT750MX300SSD1
Temperature: 36 / 44

This is with all stock fans and a "Rosewill REDBONE U3 - ATX Mid Tower" case.
Also, the restart sometimes happens without a game open, and this remains a problem after changing PSUs.
What's the issue here?

EDIT: I have fixed my issues relating to heat, I now don't go over 50C on everything except the graphics card (graphics card heat unchanged). I fixed the heat through power&sleep settings -> additional power settings -> change plan settings -> processor power management -> change maximum from 100 to 90%. HOWEVER, without any reported heat issues, it still panic restarted with the Kernel-Power system event logged.

Mar 31, 2018

So, I just need a new motherboard? Is that all? Any suggestions?