[SOLVED] Unexpected Store Exception

raedfox1

Commendable
Oct 2, 2021
This last Pre-Release has given me a nice issue here

Green Screen with the error as titled, also this 0x0000005, if this isn't enough information then I'll edit and add the whole error log... my main goal here is to see, has anyone else gotten this issue?

Solution
Been running Windows 11 on my main pc for awhile now and have not experienced a single green screen. Quick search from google shows this
"If you have received this warning on your PC, it means that there was a malfunction in your system operation. Error code "0x0000005" is one of the issues that users may get as a result of incorrect or failed installation or uninstallation of software that may have left invalid entries in system elements. Other potential causes may include improper system shutdown, such as due to a power failure, someone with little technical knowledge accidentally deleting a necessary system file or system element entry, as well as a number of other factors. "
Sep 6, 2021
Been running Windows 11 on my main pc for awhile now and have not experienced a single green screen. Quick search from google shows this
"If you have received this warning on your PC, it means that there was a malfunction in your system operation. Error code "0x0000005" is one of the issues that users may get as a result of incorrect or failed installation or uninstallation of software that may have left invalid entries in system elements. Other potential causes may include improper system shutdown, such as due to a power failure, someone with little technical knowledge accidentally deleting a necessary system file or system element entry, as well as a number of other factors. "

Solution