Question UNEXPECTED_KERNAL_MODE_TRAP

jaaprikm

Prominent
Nov 12, 2018
Hello everybody!

A couple day back I installed a new water cooler (Coolermaster masterliquid 120 RGB). Installation and all went fine and the following day everything went fine. But today PC keeps freezing when I start playing games to the point where I can only restart it with the buttons on the pc. RGB light on my keyboard and mouse also stop moving when this happens. Before I installed the new cooler this didn't happen
I also got the following BSOD UNEXPECTED_KERNAL_MODE_TRAP once. I think it has to do something with the new cooler, but I have no idea what to do :(
I am thinking about reinstalling windows 10 on my pc. Do you guys think is will solve the problem?

Have a nice day and thanks in advance!

jaaprikm

Prominent
Nov 12, 2018
Hello everybody!

A couple day back I installed a new water cooler (Coolermaster masterliquid 120 RGB). Installation and all went fine and the following day everything went fine. But today PC keeps freezing when I start playing games to the point where I can only restart it with the buttons on the pc. RGB light on my keyboard and mouse also stop moving when this happens. Before I installed the new cooler this didn't happen
I also got the following BSOD UNEXPECTED_KERNAL_MODE_TRAP once. I think it has to do something with the new cooler, but I have no idea what to do :(
I am thinking about reinstalling windows 10 on my pc. Do you guys think is will solve the problem?

Have a nice day and thanks in advance!