[SOLVED] Unidentified buzzing in high graphics loads.

Jan 2, 2019
My computer has a buzzing when loading cutscenes or in-game in LEGO LotR (I know, not high graphics load, but I am getting 4,000+ fps, not 400 fps, on cutscenes which seems absurd). For whatever reason, this buzzing hasn't happened in any other game, and LotR will lag when the buzzing gets to a higher pitch. When my frames go under 400 fps (not to be confused with 4,000), the buzzing mostly stops. I am confident none of the visible fans, including gpu fans, are the source of the buzzing, and I don't have an optical drive. Where could this buzzing come from?

Solution
It sounds like electronic noise. It could be coil whine. But other components make noise too like capacitors, inductors, and VRMs.

All of these are components on circuit boards. For example the Graphics card and motherboard are probable sources.
It sounds like electronic noise. It could be coil whine. But other components make noise too like capacitors, inductors, and VRMs.

All of these are components on circuit boards. For example the Graphics card and motherboard are probable sources.

Solution