Unidentified Network, cant connect (Ethernet)

Gaard3N

Commendable
Aug 8, 2016
This happend yesterday when i came home from a LAN, i'm not good on internet so please keep it as simple as possible. i have win 10 64 bit, wifi works. right now im sharing wifi from my phone and it works perfectly, but a bit slow.

Solution
Please provide more details.

Is the Win 10 64 bit a desktop computer with a wired ethernet connection to the router? That would be my surmise at this point.

Make sure that ethernet cable is fully plugged in on both ends.

Does anyone use the desktop computer and may have changed the configuration?

Do you know how to run "ipconfig /all" from the command prompt? If so, posting that information may help with the troubleshooting process.

What make and model router do you have? Who administers the router? How many other devices on the network - do any of them have problems?

Ralston18

Titan
Please provide more details.

Is the Win 10 64 bit a desktop computer with a wired ethernet connection to the router? That would be my surmise at this point.

Make sure that ethernet cable is fully plugged in on both ends.

Does anyone use the desktop computer and may have changed the configuration?

Do you know how to run "ipconfig /all" from the command prompt? If so, posting that information may help with the troubleshooting process.

What make and model router do you have? Who administers the router? How many other devices on the network - do any of them have problems?

Solution