"Unidentified Network - No internet connection" on wifi

HeadhuntrActual

Honorable
Dec 26, 2013
Hi, I came across this issue on my pc the other day and can't seem to find a solution. I live in a dorm which has routers within each room. I've been connecting to my room's router for months with little problems. However, as of recent I cannot connect to my room's router any more. While it shows among the available networks and can be connected to, Windows 10 always shows "Unidentified Network - No Internet Connection". This is not the case for my neighbor's routers (which I am connected to as I type this). I've already done the following:
* Uninstall/Update Network Drivers
* ran ipconfig /release and /renew
* ran netsh in ip reset
* disabling all network-related startup programs
* disabling some non-microsoft services in msconfig.

In addition, the same issue occurs in my dorm's study lounge wifi as well. I'd like to note, I've never connected to my neighbors' wifi until this issue came up; the issue seems to affect both routers whom I regularly connect to.

Thank you for your help in advance!

Solution
SOLVED my problem! After numerous tries, I found out that both "faulty" routers had invalid tcp/ip configurations in my pc. I had to change the default gateway first before windows troubleshooter fixed everything.

HeadhuntrActual

Honorable
Dec 26, 2013
SOLVED my problem! After numerous tries, I found out that both "faulty" routers had invalid tcp/ip configurations in my pc. I had to change the default gateway first before windows troubleshooter fixed everything.

Solution