Question Unigine Superposition - crashed on loading screen - GPU or Software problem ?

FaelanTM

Prominent
Sep 2, 2020
CPU - Ryzen 5 3600
GPU - MSI GAMING X Nvidia 1660
Mobo - Asrock B450 Fatality K4 Gaming
Ram - Hyper X Fury CL16 32GB 3200Mhz
PSU - Seasonic Core 500W Gold

Hello guys, as i decided to try Superposition for a benchmark after some problems in Valorant ( im not sure maybe it was just the game ) but still i decided to try the benchmark in Superposition on 1080p and the first time the app crashed on Loading screen of the benchmark and i found a log in Event Viewer and Reliability Monitor for error but only the APP and not a hardware one ( thank god ) So i tried 2nd time and this time no errors nothing i passed the benchmark then i did 2 runs more without problem but im curious why it crashed the first time ??? Also i did 3D Mark Time Spy or whatever benchmark ZERO PROBLEMS it passed the benchmark again

So is this Superposition problem or my GPU problem ? Should i be worried ?

View: https://imgur.com/Lpz47BB

Lutfij

Titan
If you're not experiencing issue with your system, past that one time issue, then I'd leave it at that. If you do experience the issue and you can reproduce the issue, I'd advise on making sure you've got the latest BIOS update on your motherboard, that you're on the latest version of Windows 10, then use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers. Manually reinstall your GPU drivers with the latest drivers from Nvidia in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Sometimes, the software can bug out or that there was an aspect of the app that the OS didn't like hence the crash. Which two slots on the motherboard are the rams populating?

Reactions: FaelanTM

FaelanTM

Prominent
Sep 2, 2020
If you're not experiencing issue with your system, past that one time issue, then I'd leave it at that. If you do experience the issue and you can reproduce the issue, I'd advise on making sure you've got the latest BIOS update on your motherboard, that you're on the latest version of Windows 10, then use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers. Manually reinstall your GPU drivers with the latest drivers from Nvidia in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Sometimes, the software can bug out or that there was an aspect of the app that the OS didn't like hence the crash. Which two slots on the motherboard are the rams populating?

They are in Dual Channel or however it is called A2 and B2 i think... they are 2x16GB

I have no other problems i did 3DMark benchmark after that and it passed without problems - no problems in games too only it crashed ONCE while Loading Superposition

Last edited: