The list for installing/uninstalling programs in the control panel is almost
empty. Is there a way to reinitialize that list in order to uninstall one of
the programs installed on my computer (xp/sp2)

Thanks for your help.

Dan Kimhi

"Dan Kimhi" wrote:

> The list for installing/uninstalling programs in the control panel is almost
> empty. Is there a way to reinitialize that list in order to uninstall one of
> the programs installed on my computer (xp/sp2)
>
> Thanks for your help.
>

> Dan Kimhi

Dan, you can either reinstall the program and see if it shows up in
Add/Remove Programs or you can look in Program Files
for it's folder and see if it came with an uninstaller.