uninstall universal adb usd driver

vampzzz

Reputable
May 10, 2016
hi,
i have downloaded universal ADB USB driver from adbdriver .com in my windows 7, but now i want to uninstall it but i can't find where it is in my computer i have used almost all methods to find but unsuccessful.
i used following methods already:
1: checking in registry
2: start menu all new programs
3: device manager>view>show hidden devices
4:manually in C drive and tried to locate for folder but couldn't find it

please tell me how can i un install it? its urgent?

Solution
control panel/ add/remove programs?

Part1: Delete leftover files/folders

Double click to open My Computer.
Click on Tool menu > Folder options.
Click on View tab.
Select the Show hidden files and folders option in the Advanced settings section
Click OK button to finish the setting.
Note: You can also reach the Folder Options by going to Start > Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Folder Options, by doing the above steps, all the hidden files/folders will become visible for you to have a better view to delete the leftovers.
Click Start menu, and click Search.
Click "All files and folders" option in the left side section.
Type in Universal Adb Driver in the first blank, or you can type in the name of the application...

Colif

Win 11 Master
control panel/ add/remove programs?

Part1: Delete leftover files/folders

Double click to open My Computer.
Click on Tool menu > Folder options.
Click on View tab.
Select the Show hidden files and folders option in the Advanced settings section
Click OK button to finish the setting.
Note: You can also reach the Folder Options by going to Start > Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Folder Options, by doing the above steps, all the hidden files/folders will become visible for you to have a better view to delete the leftovers.
Click Start menu, and click Search.
Click "All files and folders" option in the left side section.
Type in Universal Adb Driver in the first blank, or you can type in the name of the application without version number.
Select a more specific area (drive, drives or folder) in the "Look in box" if needed.
Click Search button to start searching all the related files and folders of the target program.
After the search finish, right click to delete all the found files/folders on the right hand section.
Close the search window and back to your desktop.
Right click on the Windows Recycle bin and select empty the recycle bin.

http://www.windowsuninstaller.org/winuninstall/how-to-remove-universal-adb-driver-guide-universal-adb-driver-uninstaller-info.html

Solution