Uninstalled gpu driver and can't see in windows

Holmes84

Commendable
Mar 15, 2016
Hi
I uninstalled my amd crimson gpu drivers and everything is displayed improperly when I get to the login screen and can't get into windows. Everything is a pattern of colours when I get to the login screen. I can get into the bios. Windows 10 took me to the troubleshooting page last time I booted up and am now in safe mode. I have tried and can't install my gpu driver here I get a detection error. I'm wondering if microsofts driver has corrupted. Should I use ddu to clean the microsoft basic display adapter driver. What should I do. Thanks.

Solution
if your mb has onboard video ports. i would go into the bios and set the onboard video as the first video device and reboot with the video cable on the mb. when your in windows then install the amd gpu drivers. then reboot and set the display settings back to amd gpu. if the error still there i would power down..unplug power from the wall and then reset the gpu to make sure it locked into the mb.
if your mb has onboard video ports. i would go into the bios and set the onboard video as the first video device and reboot with the video cable on the mb. when your in windows then install the amd gpu drivers. then reboot and set the display settings back to amd gpu. if the error still there i would power down..unplug power from the wall and then reset the gpu to make sure it locked into the mb.

Solution

Holmes84

Commendable
Mar 15, 2016

Hi. I have gone into system agent and am in graphics configuration, do I enable igpu multi-monitor or set primary display to cpu graphics.