[SOLVED] Uninstalled nvidia drivers, PC will not boot

Oct 8, 2020
Hey guys, I just uninstalled my 1080, and installed my 3080. Before this I uninstalled drivers using DDU. After putting in the 3080, I cannot boot to windows. I just keep getting the automatic repair loop. I have tried bootrec /fix boot, and regback. Although regback has no files. What can I do to fix this. I do not care about any files, just want a working PC

Solution
Quick question, so I have a bootable SSD, I have booted from there. When I go to repair my PC there is not an option to reset in there. Can I just install windows from the bootable, over my old windows drive, will that remove the corrupt windows files?

On a fresh windows installation you'll be prompted with a disk partitioning step. There you just format the drive that you're willing to install windows on... it'll clean it completely.
I'm not sure that I'm understanding your question fully... do you have a bootable drive with the windows 10 installer?
Oct 8, 2020
At this point, the best thing to do is reinstalling your OS... if you do not have any important files this shouldn't be a problem for you.
Quick question, so I have a bootable SSD, I have booted from there. When I go to repair my PC there is not an option to reset in there. Can I just install windows from the bootable, over my old windows drive, will that remove the corrupt windows files?

On a fresh windows installation you'll be prompted with a disk partitioning step. There you just format the drive that you're willing to install windows on... it'll clean it completely.
I'm not sure that I'm understanding your question fully... do you have a bootable drive with the windows 10 installer?

Solution