uninstalled then reinstalled realtek PCIe GBE family controller, now it wont show up in my adapter settings and it doesnt work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jan-Paul

Commendable
Mar 10, 2016
i recently uninstalled my realtek PCIe GBE family controller out of frustration, after i did that i instantly restarted my pc went on wifi and reinstalled it, but now my realtek PCIe GBE family controller doesnt work anymore, i cannot use any kind of ethernet connection and i cannot see realtek PCIe GBE family controller in my network adapter settings.

can anyone help me pls?

Randyivy

Honorable
Apr 29, 2012
Try going to start , right click on my computer, go to properties , then click on device manager. Once there right click on the adapter and uninstall it.

Restart your computer then go to your pc manufacturer's website (or motherboard's site) and find the driver for the controller, install it.
Restart your computer again and hopefully it works.

Jan-Paul

Commendable
Mar 10, 2016

Jan-Paul

Commendable
Mar 10, 2016
Have tried this step, but when the driver download nis almost done a message pops up sayimg "the realtek ethernet controller was not found if deep sleep mode is enabled please plug the cable", and the adapter still does not work

Status
Not open for further replies.