Uninstalled USBs ports and can't open my pc after restart

Abdul11

Prominent
Jul 27, 2017
Hi
I had a problem say power surge and there is not much power and unknown device
I read that maybe uninstalling usb ports should fix it and after restart windows will install it by itself
But i uninstalled all the ports as i read and turned the pc of by the case power button
But after i turned the pc on i can't use any port !!
I cant use keyboard or mouse
But however the mouse light is on??? Pls help me i can't use my pc
And i'm sorry if this is not the right place because this my first post in tom's

Solution
OMG !!!!!!!
i solved it !!!!!!!
and totally i don't know how !!!!!!!!!!
i managed to get to motherboard menu but i didn't know what to do so i just exit with saving (i didn't do anything)
and after restart it totally work !!!!
i saw that "legacy usb ports' is enabled but didn't do anything with it
i don't know how but it worked
i was going to format my computer !!!!

if anyone read this post and have the same problem don't format the computer.... it can be fixed
reinstall windows.
You completely destroyed your ability to send input signals by uninstalling all the USB ports.
Your only hope would be if your computer was setup for remote desktop connections (disabled by default) you could use another computer to remote into it.

OK, so on that other forum, they told you how to get into bios, which has nothing to do with deleting drivers in windows. So what you can do is set it to boot off of the repair/installation disk, but that's all. Can I ask that you use either us, or them, don't mind which, but if you take advice from both parties and don't tell the other what you are doing you will probably make this worse for yourself.

Abdul11

Prominent
Jul 27, 2017
OMG !!!!!!!
i solved it !!!!!!!
and totally i don't know how !!!!!!!!!!
i managed to get to motherboard menu but i didn't know what to do so i just exit with saving (i didn't do anything)
and after restart it totally work !!!!
i saw that "legacy usb ports' is enabled but didn't do anything with it
i don't know how but it worked
i was going to format my computer !!!!

if anyone read this post and have the same problem don't format the computer.... it can be fixed

Solution