Uninstalling games doesn't free up space

Sep 17, 2018
When I go onto the storage settings on my PC, it says my 1TB HDD has only 3.65GB of storage remaining. This was true, however, even after uninstalling a lot of large and unnecessary games such as battlefield one and Battlefront 2, it still says it is almost full, although over 250GB of games have been uninstalled. Is this simply an incorrect message? Or have I not done something correctly? Thanks in advance :)

Solution
You could install those other games (temporarily) and let uninstaller get the leftovers. Revo has an option to install a program/game thru it and that way you can be sure it will delete every last bit. Although with modern windows it doesn't matter (much), programs/games also insert many entries in the Registry and those programs clean that up too. Makes for cleaner registry.
Sep 17, 2018

I tried IObit and uninstalled another game, and it worked this time and freed up the corresponding amount of space. However, the other games I've already uninstalled obviously can't be uninstalled again, and the storage they were occupying is still displayed as used, even though this may not be the case. It's not a big deal, just a little aesthetically unpleasing to have an almost full HDD when you know it isn't. Thanks for the suggestion, if no solution can be found it's no problem.

You could install those other games (temporarily) and let uninstaller get the leftovers. Revo has an option to install a program/game thru it and that way you can be sure it will delete every last bit. Although with modern windows it doesn't matter (much), programs/games also insert many entries in the Registry and those programs clean that up too. Makes for cleaner registry.

Solution