Uninstalling my drivers improved preformance

Feb 1, 2019
Hey. lately ive benn noticing a drop of preformance by my pc, in games like csgo and league i would usually get around 200fps , and now im playing on 70 fps with drops to even 20 or lower. even with lowering the setting im getting the same fps.
My pc consists of
16 gb ram
i7 7800
gtx 1060 6gb

I updated my drivers which did not help, but then i uninstalled them using the uninstall programs in windows, which uninstalled 1 driver at a time, so i went back 2 drivers and then my preformance improved. i kept playing and few weeks later the preformance drop happened again, so i uninstalled the drive once again which took my 1 driver back, and it got better.

my problem is that theres no way this is the solution, and i have no idea what to do as this computer is around 5 months old and should be able to run games like league and csgo on the highest setting with over 150 fps minimum.

Something is not right here, the system should only have one driver at a time setup on it, it can't run with 2,3 different drivers since a setup of the new driver will over-write the old one. Normally when you uninstall a driver it does not just magically revert back to an older one, it has to install the drivers again (revert back to the original one in Windows or someone you download and run the setup for).

Feb 1, 2019

I ran the ddu program in safe mode, downloaded geforce experience which said that i have the 417.35 driver installed, now im trying to download the 417.71 newest driver.