Unique problem cant close internet/open task bar/left click wont work "situationally"

guardianearth

Reputable
Oct 7, 2015
So my issue i cant find anywhere via searchig.

My mouse functions to full capacity there is nothing wrong with it.

However when i open the internet it doesnt allow me to click on the "x" box or change size unless i right click and then select it from the drop down. Then it allows me to click them and then stops working. When I then reenlarge/minimize the problem repeats.

The issue is now affecting my game play and computer systems. When i hover over the task bar when it should pop up. it doesn't and i cant access my task bar. I have to go into the task messenger to open anything

Swiping on the touch screen wont show my task bar either. the task bar is on the left and when i swipe it wont open it, however my search menu is on the right and when i swipe left it does open. It's something software related because my computer touch screen works fine but i cant click to open close things... its really annoying to not be able to open the task bar.

I can also no longer left click in league of legends. if i jam on it for a while sometimes i get a click through(even though the mouse is fully functional and left clicks just fine). Its not the game though this issue has persisted on my computer for a while now.

I have:

• Asus, updated to windows 8.1 against my consent. (This problem persisted far before it upgraded so its not the upgrade)
    Intel core i5-3317u CPU@1.7GHz
    Ram 6GB 5.89 usable
    64-but operating system, x64 processor
    Full windows touch support with 10 touch points.

please help :[