Mustafa_23

Honorable
Nov 10, 2016
Hello everyone, please tell me shall I buy Bluetooth for my combo wireless keyboard & mouse ? Will it connect ? and what is the difference between dongle that comes with the combo mouse & keyboard and Bluetooth ?
Intel Quad Core Q9550
MSI G41M-S03
Windows 10,
"Universal combo MT 4100 "
Keyboard & Mouse not working
when press key, keyboard shows low battery sign, after battery change same issue occurs.
"If nobody wants to reply then I'll leave this site."

Solution
That's your decision and we won't be affected by it but we would appreciate it if you stayed and learned more about computers and their ilk. Do keep in mind that demanding answers is not a way to receive support from a site that has users volunteer their free time to help other users out.

Your bundle should come with a dongle at the base of your mouse
HTB1WNxAXcIrBKNjSZK9q6ygoVXam1.jpg

which is what will pair your keyboard and mouse to your system.

Now, are you sure that the batteries for the bundle are fully charged(or fresh pairs)? Perhaps try and connect the bundle to a donor system to...

Lutfij

Titan
That's your decision and we won't be affected by it but we would appreciate it if you stayed and learned more about computers and their ilk. Do keep in mind that demanding answers is not a way to receive support from a site that has users volunteer their free time to help other users out.

Your bundle should come with a dongle at the base of your mouse
HTB1WNxAXcIrBKNjSZK9q6ygoVXam1.jpg

which is what will pair your keyboard and mouse to your system.

Now, are you sure that the batteries for the bundle are fully charged(or fresh pairs)? Perhaps try and connect the bundle to a donor system to see if there is any issue with the dongle, bundle or your USB ports, even.

when press key, keyboard shows low battery sign, after battery change same issue occurs.
We need you to elaborate that line. We can't help you unless you help us.

Solution