[SOLVED] Universal hard drive mounting brackets?

koslaw

Prominent
Jul 10, 2020
I was wondering if there is such a thing as a "universal" mounting bracket for hard drives, (or one that fits my case)? I want to add two more drives to my computer case as I do have some room but I don't have anymore bracketed locations to use. I have a Cooler Master N200 case.

Thanks for your help!

USAFRet

Titan
I was wondering if there is such a thing as a "universal" mounting bracket for hard drives, (or one that fits my case)? I want to add two more drives to my computer case as I do have some room but I don't have anymore bracketed locations to use. I have a Cooler Master N200 case.

Thanks for your help!

It has 3x 3.5" bays, and 4x 2.5" bays.

Are you already using all of those?

koslaw

Prominent
Jul 10, 2020
Well it's really 3 3.5in bays and 1 2.5in but the 3.5in ones can be used for 2.5in. unless I'm missing one of the mounting bay sections. (Got it used). But yes I am using them all right now as I use it as a storage server for videos and larger data files.

koslaw

Prominent
Jul 10, 2020
UPDATE

I might be wrong it looks like it can mount some SSD's to the side of the case as well on the inside. But I guess what I'm looking for is space to mount some 3.5in HDD as I can't afford to buy all SSD's at the moment for the amount of storage sizes I need.

USAFRet

Titan
UPDATE

I might be wrong it looks like it can mount some SSD's to the side of the case as well on the inside. But I guess what I'm looking for is space to mount some 3.5in HDD as I can't afford to buy all SSD's at the moment for the amount of storage sizes I need.
Buy a 4 bay external enclosure.
Connects via eSATA or USB.

I have one of these:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003X26VV4

Solution

TRENDING THREADS