University 2 just hangs

Finally got around to install University.
Now all that happens is the program hangs
at the loading phase.

anyone have the same problem?
Would all the downloads I've installed effect the loading?
And how do I repair it?

thanks in advance

If you had any hacks prior to installing university they may be causing
this. One of the possible side affects of incompatible hacks is hanging on
load.

--
Morituri Nolumus Mori

MM

black_ravens wrote:
> Finally got around to install University.
> Now all that happens is the program hangs
> at the loading phase.
>
> anyone have the same problem?
> Would all the downloads I've installed effect the loading?
> And how do I repair it?

Yes. You have a custom career, though for all I know, some other hack
might also cause it. So anyway, take out any custom careers you may
have. If that doesn't work, take out all your hacks.

Unistall everything and reinstalled
it works sort of. They worn't got to class ( I'm expecting a bus or
something)
It also hangs when a different user logs on.

"Jeremy Reaban" <trancejeremy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> black_ravens wrote:
>> Finally got around to install University.
>> Now all that happens is the program hangs
>> at the loading phase.
>>
>> anyone have the same problem?
>> Would all the downloads I've installed effect the loading?
>> And how do I repair it?
>
> Yes. You have a custom career, though for all I know, some other hack
> might also cause it. So anyway, take out any custom careers you may
> have. If that doesn't work, take out all your hacks.

They worn't got to class ( I'm expecting a bus or
> something)
> It also hangs when a different user logs on.

They wont usually go to class automatically. The game reminds you that they
have an hour before class and then you click on the sim and select "go to
class"

On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 11:42:03 -0700, "Kristy" <Wembeley@cox.net> wrote:

>They worn't got to class ( I'm expecting a bus or
>> something)
>> It also hangs when a different user logs on.
>>
>They wont usually go to class automatically. The game reminds you that they
>have an hour before class and then you click on the sim and select "go to
>class"

Ever since I installed University, ALL of my sims have headed to class
Automatically an hour before class time without me Ever having to do
anything, and that was before I installed any hacks to the game... In
fact, I have to actually Stop my sims from going to class if I want
them to skip class for the day. The only times I have to tell my sims
to go to class are if I Stopped them so that they can maybe take care
of a basic need before they go to class, or if they've just come back
from Finals and have a New class starting in Less than an hour...

That's my 2¢,

FTA

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

-Martin Luther King Jr.

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 06:22:26 GMT, FTA <FTA@fake.email> wrote:
> On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 11:42:03 -0700, "Kristy" <Wembeley@cox.net> wrote:

>> They wont usually go to class automatically. The game reminds you that
>> they
>> have an hour before class and then you click on the sim and select "go
>> class"
>>
> Ever since I installed University, ALL of my sims have headed to class
> Automatically an hour before class time without me Ever having to do
> anything, and that was before I installed any hacks to the game... In
> fact, I have to actually Stop my sims from going to class if I want
> them to skip class for the day. The only times I have to tell my sims
> to go to class are if I Stopped them so that they can maybe take care
> of a basic need before they go to class, or if they've just come back
> from Finals and have a New class starting in Less than an hour...

According to the manual, they will automatically go to class if they are
in a good mood. So it depends on how you treat your sims.

My sims always go to class, but then again I am more concerned about their
happiness than my own. ^_^

good sign." -G

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 18:44:05 +0200, Magnus Itland <itlandm@online.no>
wrote:

>According to the manual, they will automatically go to class if they are
>in a good mood. So it depends on how you treat your sims.
>
>My sims always go to class, but then again I am more concerned about their
>happiness than my own. ^_^

Who reads manuals? ^_^ Like you, I generally try to take care of my
sims needs and wants (IF Possible), so I guess that helps explain why
my sims always try to go to class on time...