Unknown Crash Issue (unknown part problem)

Jul 17, 2018
Hey guys,
Just some Issues playing ARK on my PC,
Recently when i've been playing ARK i've had a few crashes every now and then and now all of a sudden it's started crashing my whole computer, as in my computer will shut off without warning and start itself up again. I had researched this issue within ark and thought i had diagnosed the problem as a failing PSU, so i replaces my Corsair 550W PSU with a thermaltake 750W PSU Just yesterday and it seemed to have fixed the issue. But today as i was playing ARK: Survival Evolved, i had another crash and this time my screens wouldnt turn on, and my computer's thinking light was on the whole time. I've plugged one of my monitors back into the motherboard and now that's screens working and the one plugged into the graphics card isnt working still. I've tried to discharge the computer, made sure all cables within the computer were plugged in properly and i'm not sure wether the problem is my motherboard or my gaphics card. I also had done reccomeneded things before purchasing new PSU, checking temps, lowering graphics etc.

Specs:
Motherboard-ASRock H110M-HDV Motherboard
CPU- Intel Core i3 6100
Graphics Card- Radeon RX 470 4gb
RAM- Corsair Vengeance LPX CMK8GX4M2A2133C13R 8GB (2x4GB) DDR4 Red
HDD- Seagate ST1000DX001 Desktop SSHD 1TB
PSU- litepower V2 750W thermaltake
IOS- Windows 10

Previous PSU- Corsair CX-500 V3 Power Supply