Unknown Device with Asrock X99 Extreme 4/3.1

Solution
Sorry for suggesting such a failed program from Intel.....>_>;

I suggest you just remove it from the startup programs. Use msconfig or ccleaner, and then remove it from the list of programs that start at bootup.

PCNoobie101

Honorable
Jul 5, 2015
I find this info. somewhere in this website that said this MOBO does not support this Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0.That is why i'm getting all kind of weird thing.If this were true why asrock including this with the mobo package?

PCNoobie101

Honorable
Jul 5, 2015
Error message when turn on PC "ITBM Driver Not Available Exiting application" and then go to device manager there is yellow ! in front of Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 Driver.Lols!!Damn Asrock!!headache!!

Natsukage

Estimable
Oct 28, 2016
I suggest uninstalling Intel Turbo Boost Max 3.
Windows Control Panel > Programs > Uninstall a Program -> Intel Turbo Max 3

Uninstall it and leave everything as is. That driver is not necessary for your computer to work well. Just ignore it and use your pc as normal. It has no use for most people. It's only compatible with a few select processors and motherboards.

PCNoobie101

Honorable
Jul 5, 2015
OK!!!Here another problem appear.After disable in the bios save reboot and error message still there and check device manager no problem there go to programs and features uninstall Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 restart.GUESS WHAT??Error message still there and Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 still in the damn programs and features.Doing uninstall again still same shiiit!!!Hahahahaha!!

Natsukage

Estimable
Oct 28, 2016
Sorry for suggesting such a failed program from Intel.....>_>;

I suggest you just remove it from the startup programs. Use msconfig or ccleaner, and then remove it from the list of programs that start at bootup.

Solution