[SOLVED] Unknown internal header for side panel ports

Apr 7, 2020
I have an old case, can't remember make and model, no useful marks on it, might be OEM. Anyways it has this side panel with av ports including RCA composite, left & right audio as well as S-Video. Those are all bundled to an unknown 10 pin internal header. Wondering if anyone has seen something similar and if so, how to make them functional? What kind of expansion card do I need to add that header, or even a different pinout I could splice?

Solution
It sounds like its probably an old header. I remember years ago some OEM PCs did come with TV Tuner cards and probably had a proprietary header designed to go to it. Thats all I can think of and getting that to work will probably not be an easy solution as TV Tuner cards have not been as big since the advent of streaming services.

Do you have any pictures?
It sounds like its probably an old header. I remember years ago some OEM PCs did come with TV Tuner cards and probably had a proprietary header designed to go to it. Thats all I can think of and getting that to work will probably not be an easy solution as TV Tuner cards have not been as big since the advent of streaming services.

Do you have any pictures?

Solution
i've seen old pre-built systems with panels like this for media center type output that will run along with your primary VGA display.

you would have to find the device ID from the manufacturer and search for parts.
more than likely it is tied to the OEM motherboard and there is no 3rd party card that will support it in any modern system.

when was the original system manufactured?