Unknown PC Problem, MoBo or PSU?

Nero008

Honorable
Oct 15, 2013
Good day, I was playing Watch_Dogs 2 last Sunday night. After an hour of playing, I got sleepy so I properly shutdown my PC and waited. As I woke up, I couldn't open the PC anymore. I tried hitting the power button but the PC doesnt start. Like it has no power in it. Then I noticed that the CPU fan is spinning. So I tried hitting the power button once again to try to stop it but nothing happens. I then hit the CD/DVD Drive button to see if it'll open, and it did. No display, no light (keyboard, mouse, power button LED light). Then I tried reseating all the power cords inside the PC. I also pulled out and plugged back in the battery. I reseated the RAM into another slot. Still, the same problem occurs. Once I plug the PC into the power outlet, the PSU and CPU fans start spinning. I'm trying to fix this before Thursday as I have to do some HTML project I have in school that I have to do and this computer is all I have.

PC Specs
MSI-B75A-G43 Gaming
i3-3240 (not sure with the GHz)
GeForce GT630 2GB
8GB RAM
FSP PSU (not sure about the model)

Nero008

Honorable
Oct 15, 2013

I've already tried them. I've stated them above. I reseated all power cords inside the PC as well as the RAM and VGA. Same problem occurs. PSU fan and CPU fan spins as soon as I plug the PC into the power outlet. One more thing, the CD/DVD Drive also has instant power as soon as I plug the PC into the outlet meaning, I can open the CD/DVD Drive if I pushed its button and this all happens AFTER I plug the PC into the power outlet.

TRENDING THREADS