Unknown user on my home network has total complete admin rights over me.

win7promn

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2010
Hello,

A couple of weeks ago I discovered a unknown user on my home network. Hacker has over ruled my attempts to remove him. I can unplug the router and he still has access to my desktop. If I delete something he has it immediately reinstalled in a couple of seconds. I reformatted several times and still he has total control; over my PC both of my PC's. If I turn off internet access using Trend Micro he still has functionality over my files, folders, registry etc..Several times I changed the wep key to 128 bit and the username and password. Hacker makes it so that no one can go online until first putting key code on Netgear internet access icon.

He has control over everything and has wiped out my files too. Windows 7 32bit

Brian_tii

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2010
Well.... if you unplug the router and have no other form of connectivity then that is impossible. Maybe the malware installed will still be functional, but no one is "remotely" controlling your PC at that point. I'd say it's just time to erase everything, reinstall Windows, start over, don't disable UAC, and be careful with what you look at online.

win7promn

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2010
Brian,

I did as you suggested multiple times. The evidence is overwhelmigly clear and precise that each time I reformat my Hard Drive and perform a clean reinstall of Windows 7 Professional, booting from my O/S CD/DVD, the actual O/S that is installing is not genuine and not loading from my CD-Rom but from the hackers own custom software.

I have invested probably over 200 hours researching the current state of my computer and there are many factors that I have not explained as this issue is highly complexed.

Loads of software was downloaded on my computer that is not possible for me to delete. If I do succeed at deleting files, folders, hardware from device manager and so on, all decisions I finalized are immediately reversed with reinstalls and replacements. As an added peace of information this all takes place with internet services again restricted from the router source. I know because I physically unplug the router from the wall.

Lastly amoung the hardware/software that is downloaded on my computer are multiple wireless devices capable of transmitting without the use of my own router.

shovelhead_07

Honorable
Jul 21, 2012
If your still around Ive been fighting same problem with computer and every body I ask same attitude... Freedos is running in my bios with a linkk to hard drive.. Dont know how to get rid of it cuz everyone is to busy tellimg me Iam wrong...Use hirems boot cd load dos progrand and bios...

Tarpon25

Honorable
Nov 21, 2012
I have also been dealing this for over a year and a half. Malware doesn't yawn or shuffle papers while infecting your computer-yes I have a witness who heard this as well. No matter how I try to remove myself from a network , he or they gain access. I am now on my 5th computer. Third carrier and ISP 4th router etc. I'm tired of people who tell me this is impossible because my evidence is overwhelming too.

Tarpon25

Honorable
Nov 21, 2012
Furthermore, I'm ninety percent sure that I am being harassed in the "real world" by said hackers based on events that happen only when I perform specific functions on the computer-drive by bass pumping-same beat-stops right at my house-always the same cars. However, because so many of you say this hacking and behavior is impossible or paranoia, I am just conceding the battle and not changing my life for some bullies who don't have the balls to confront me face to face.

Miamia

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012

"......

Hi, I have the same issue, and I came to the conclusion that someone in the net did not like the thinks you are you looking into. "He who has ears, let him hear."