[SOLVED] Unplayable games with 16gb of ram

Apr 1, 2020
Hello, im having a problem where my games are really unplayable now with like 10fps or more but still very low. I have had 8gb of ram before i installed 16gb ram into my pc, everything seems fine but only my games are the problem. I have been searching alot and doing fixes but to no avail, i think my ram is the problem since i had 8gb of ram before and everything was alright. In my BiOS shows i have 16gb installed and windows 10 says the same thing.

Specs:
Videocard: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
4gb
Motherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. PRIME A320M-K
Processor: AMD ryzen 3 2200G with Radeon Vega Graphics 3.50 Ghz
Ram: 16GB
Windows version: Windows 10 home, x64

Hello, im having a problem where my games are really unplayable now with like 10fps or more but still very low. I have had 8gb of ram before i installed 16gb ram into my pc, everything seems fine but only my games are the problem. I have been searching alot and doing fixes but to no avail, i think my ram is the problem since i had 8gb of ram before and everything was alright. In my BiOS shows i have 16gb installed and windows 10 says the same thing.

Specs:
Videocard: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
4gb
Motherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. PRIME A320M-K
Processor: AMD ryzen 3 2200G with Radeon Vega Graphics 3.50 Ghz
Ram: 16GB
Windows version: Windows 10 home, x64
Are the sticks in the right channels?

Ram: 16GB unknown - 2 modules

Memory modules sold as Single Modules have no guarantee to operate in any configuration other than as a Single Module.

You can make any combinations you want, however memory manufacturers won't guarantee the kind of combination you have to be compatible together. You can do your own compatibility testing with no guarantees.

Apr 1, 2020
Ram: 16GB unknown - 2 modules

Memory modules sold as Single Modules have no guarantee to operate in any configuration other than as a Single Module.

You can make any combinations you want, however memory manufacturers won't guarantee the kind of combination you have to be compatible together. You can do your own compatibility testing with no guarantees.
I have bought my ram with two modules, each is 8gb. Im not sure if my memory facturers guarantee it or not, its two ballistix sport modules.

Apr 1, 2020
Stayed the same. Alright, will try that when i can. Windows is repairing my C: drive right now and i dont know how long it will take. What should i do if its a slot problem?

Apr 1, 2020
I will keep a positive mood haha, its just this ram issue has been bugging me for two days now. 😅 Will reply back tho when i have done switching slots but that might be in a few hours.