[SOLVED] unplugged and moved my computer, now it wont turn on.

Apr 22, 2021
(pls excuse my bad english, i hope this is still understandable to read) hi! ive recently sent my pc to a technician to change some parts (motherboard, power supply, etc). it turned on and worked! but now at home... it doesnt turn on at all! not even the fans! im scared of something being burnt or broken 😭 i dont understand what i did wrong or what happened... could anyone lend me a hand? btw im willing to rephrase anything u need me to

Solution
D
Check the outlet but it’s plugged into with another device and make sure there’s at least electricity
When you try turning the PC on do you see any lights on the motherboard?
Is the power switch on the back of you power supply turned on?

rocker_off.jpg

Apr 22, 2021
the power is turned on, i dont see any lights but i dont think it had lights before? i could be wrong though, but there srent any lights or sound currently. the fans arent running either :(

May 16, 2021
I got the same problem my PC doesn't turn on unless I replug my 24 pin from the motherboard. This is what I tried, connect your phone to your PC with the power on and see if it's charging after this works try replugging the 24 pin connector and cpu pin from your motherboard. Make sure to turn all the power off when working on your pc

D

Deleted member 14196

Check the outlet but it’s plugged into with another device and make sure there’s at least electricity

Reactions: dudio
Solution