[SOLVED] Unplugging computer to plug it in surge protector...

Oct 26, 2019
Hello,
I recently bought a surge protector and I wanted to know, will my computer be okay if I unplug it while it’s off to plug it into my new surge protector, along with my monitor?
Thanks,
Ryan

Solution
And could I also just plug my computer into the surge protector when it’s off and Just leave it, or do I have to log onto it right away or somethin
Surge protector is just another set of plugs with added benefits of protecting from sudden voltage surges (hopefully). Don't have to do anything special. Use it like any power bar.
Oct 26, 2019
And could I also just plug my computer into the surge protector when it’s off and Just leave it, or do I have to log onto it right away or somethin
Surge protector is just another set of plugs with added benefits of protecting from sudden voltage surges (hopefully). Don't have to do anything special. Use it like any power bar.
Ok so I just make sure my computer and monitor are off, unplug both of em and plug in surge protector and connect them to it?

Oct 26, 2019
Switch on what, the 'surge protector'?

Reset would be to reset the circuit breaker after it tripped from too much power and it doing its thing to protect your equipment.

On/Off means.....on and off.

The little instruction manual it came with should tell you this.
My montior just had the yellow light on but It was off