I am having:

1) Windows 10 pro x64.
2) RX 480 8 gb sapphire.
3) 8 Gb ram
4) i5 4440 3.1 ghz
5) psu 500w cooler master
6) Motherboard b85-HD3
7) 1 tb storage drive with no ssd in my pc

The problem is that the icons in unreal engine editior for opening a new project is slow in responding, like when I choose to open a new project, and try to select between “DESKTOP/CONSOLE” and “Mobile/Tablet” it doesn’t respond and this icon isn’t functioning at all and don’t give me the option to choose.

Also If I choose a blank project and try to press in any icon like “Open level blueprint” it is so slow and don’t respond to any action I take, although my compter isn’t infected by anything, I don’t have any problems while playing at high graphics or recording, and all the programs work well except for this program.

Is my spec is so low? pls help cause its hard for me to change my spec cause I cant afford to buy sth in the mean time.

heshamarafat5

Prominent
Jan 29, 2018

Unfortunate it didn't, the same problem didn't get better, but there is something strange happens when I lower the resolution [ I am using 1680*1050 ] to 1336p or even 860p it became a little bit responsive , but the console and tablet game type is the same, it doesn't respond at all, and other features are slow no matter what I do.

Do you think that I need to change my hard disk, or buy SSD, I don't know if it will help but that's my opinion.
<Sorry for the delay of my respond to you but I was in trip so I didn't know anything about your reply.>