Unreal Tournament is not a valid win32 application? What t..

hey
I used to play UT on win 98 se, but when i got win xp, is says its not a
valid win 32 application. I already tried windows compatability mode with 98,
and 95 with no result. Some help please

Are you installing Unreal Torunament from the original disk? If not, then
your "copy" is bad and you will need to get an original.

"Anubis" <Anubis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hey
> I used to play UT on win 98 se, but when i got win xp, is says its not a
> valid win 32 application. I already tried windows compatability mode with
> 98,
> and 95 with no result. Some help please

TRENDING THREADS