I have tried to remove an exe file with no luck. Tried just uninstalling it,
deleting it, it just keeps coming back to my desktop. Can anyone help me?

Try Pocket KillBox, _AND_ follow-up with malware cleanup (links below):

Bleeping Computer Downloads: Pocket KillBox:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/files/killbox.php

Deleting Stubborn Files: (from MVP James Eshelman)
http://aumha.org/a/stubborn.htm

If the file is re-created, then this can be a possibility of a malware
sitting at the top level (Winlogon or even at higher level).

Malware cleanup
============

Try Trend Micro's Sysclean package (free), it's capable of eliminating
keyloggers, trojans etc. Full instructions at:

Generic Trojan / Adware Infestation Removal Procedure:

Trend Micro Sysclean package
http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=10820

The Parasite Fight - Quick Fix Protocol:
http://aumha.org/a/quickfix.php

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User