unresponsive mouse??

While browsing websites or using applications, my cursor freezes ever so
often. I.E. I am scrolling or clicking on something and it takes anywhere
from 10 to 30 secs before anything moves. The same thing happens when I am
typing. Every few lines, the letters that I am typing take about 10 secs or
more to appear.
I' d be grateful for any advice on this. Thanks

I sometimes get the same action on my laptop mousepad. I believe it is just
that the computer is overloaded and the mouse has a low priority.

"Ingrid" wrote:

> While browsing websites or using applications, my cursor freezes ever so
> often. I.E. I am scrolling or clicking on something and it takes anywhere
> from 10 to 30 secs before anything moves. The same thing happens when I am
> typing. Every few lines, the letters that I am typing take about 10 secs or
> more to appear.
> I' d be grateful for any advice on this. Thanks

TRENDING THREADS