Question Unresponsiveness and strange behaviour after boot

Mar 21, 2023
About a month ago upgraded my CPU, GPU, and installed a new m.2 drive. Recently I've been encountering some strange issues after booting.
At first, I was getting an unresponsive task bar, I could navigate the menus and such but I couldn't click anything (including shutdown and restart buttons), and ctrl + alt + delte and ctrl+ shift + escape weren't working. Deleting bitdefender fixed this but seems to have introduced some new issues. I've now had one instance where my pc completely froze in the login screen after booting, forcing me to hard reset my PC. On another instance, my taskbar was unresponsive, and clicking the sleep button in the start menu got me stuck in the windows loading screen, and I ended up hard resetting my PC again. Unfortunately there is not one exact symptom that I can replicate, it's always different and seems to happen about 40% of the time when I boot my PC in the morning. So far this has only happened after booting my PC. If I can boot into the desktop properly then everything works fine the entire day. I've done a virus scan and will probably run memtest for a few hours but I suspect that isn't the issue. Temperatures are fine and all drivers are up to date.

Here are my specs:
GPU: Aorus Master RTX 3080
CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D
Motherboard: Aorus b450 Pro
RAM: 32GB HyperX 3200mhz
Boot Drive: WD Blue SN500 500GB
Storage Drive: WD Blue SN570 1TB
PSU: Corsair RM850x