[SOLVED] Unsafe or safe temperature?

anders99dk

Commendable
Jun 7, 2018
Hello,

I was hoping someone on here would be able to tell me whether I legitimately have anything to worry about or whether I am worrying needlessly.

First of all, these are my specs:
- https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/13799694?fbclid=IwAR0ak29zv5om_qYl_KjHt4amNpviZJZcWzjhQZktMjrvmTMGWSbpSiuELuc

When playing Fortnite (with nothing running in the background) on everything lowest, my GPU will stay around 85 celcius or 185 degrees. I usually never play for more than 1 hour to 1,5 hours at a time, so it's not after having played for the majority of the day. I also noticed my fans are running at 85-90% of max. The high temperature is noticable on my FPS, where I'll go from around 180 --> 70-100.

I haven't cleaned my system (I have it for 6 months now). Could that really be the difference or are there other meassures I can take, so that I can ensure the temperatures of my system are never in any danger. As a side note, my CPU hits max 72 celcius or 160 degrees.

Thanks!

Solution
Danger? hardly, those are normal numbers to me. A minute after u stop playing and exit the game, the temp should go down though, if they don't, that would be weird.