Unstable FPS. Battlefield 4. Maybe problem with CPU

Nov 19, 2018
1. CPU: i7700k
2. GPU: gtx1080 (msi)
3. MB: z270 gaming pro carbon
4 RAM: 1 stick 16gb (g.skill)

Problem: in games can't have stable FPS. Right now I'm playing bf4 and FPS jumps from 69 - 143 .

In nvidia control panel i set power management to Prefer Maximum Performance.
All settings in bf4 are on ULTRA. Seen way to many vids on youtube to know that there is something wrong with my system. Because people are having way higher and stable FPS with i6700 and gtx1070 or gtx970.

All drivers are up to date. Would apreciate any kind of help or suggestions.

Solution
Could be because of your 1x16GB of RAM. You should have 2x8GB of RAM so it can run in dual-channel. Single-channel effectively cuts memory bandwidth in half.
While agree with the guys, the difference between dual channel and single channel, isn't that much, particularly on Intel systems.
It might account for some drop in FPS maybe 5-10% game dependant.

The main thing is you have 16gb, so you won't be using the windows swap file/pagefile during gaming which would be an issue with just 8gbs.. It's likely the issues is somewhere else. I'd agree with Richie, prob heat playing apart here. Anything OC'ed? GPU/CPU?

If you're running any OC's, take them off and run at stock and test again.

Nov 19, 2018

Nothing is overclocked. temps can be seen on screenshot. Nothing is overheating it seems. CPU/GPU below 70 degrees.

Nov 19, 2018
UPDATE: Seems like Volkgren was right. I bought 2 sticks (HyperX Fury Black DDR4-3200 )
and FPS managed to stay on 130-135 avg. (Dropped to 119 at one frame, but that's it. Tested once on Shanghai map with those burning particles flying in the air)

ps: changed my water cooling bequiet SILENT LOOP 240MM for Noctua NH-D15. (reason: silent loop turned out to be complete shit quality wise)