Question Unstable fps

Oct 23, 2019
Please Help me guys !!
I’ve bought a new gt 1030 oc edition and optimized gta v settings to work on 60 fps and it was great untill I decided to OC it with msi afterburner with just 10% increase then it’s now works with 30 fps then suddenly increase to 60 fps then after 4-5 seconds it’s back to 30 fps I’ve tried everything
Reverted it to default and uninstalled msi afterburner and reinstalled graphics driver but still the same please help me this is too annoying ( same with some games like fifa 19 )

Oct 23, 2019
Please Help me guys !!
I’ve bought a new gt 1030 oc edition and optimized gta v settings to work on 60 fps and it was great untill I decided to OC it with msi afterburner with just 10% increase then it’s now works with 30 fps then suddenly increase to 60 fps then after 4-5 seconds it’s back to 30 fps I’ve tried everything
Reverted it to default and uninstalled msi afterburner and reinstalled graphics driver but still the same please help me this is too annoying ( same with some games like fifa 19 )
Did you check your temps, gt1030 is passively cooled if I'm not mistaken.

AshMetalRaf

Reputable
Sep 19, 2018
  1. Go to MSI afterburner and revert to default settings, apply and uninstall the program.
  2. Head over to "Device Manager" and uninstall your GPU.
  3. Go to Control Panel and uninstall anything related to Nvidia. upon doing that, delete Nvidia folder in Local Disk (C) then restart your PC.
  4. Download latest Nvidia driver and make sure on installation process you choose "Full installation". and install.
  5. Reboot and try the game.

Oct 23, 2019
  1. Go to MSI afterburner and revert to default settings, apply and uninstall the program.
  2. Head over to "Device Manager" and uninstall your GPU.
  3. Go to Control Panel and uninstall anything related to Nvidia. upon doing that, delete Nvidia folder in Local Disk (C) then restart your PC.
  4. Download latest Nvidia driver and make sure on installation process you choose "Full installation". and install.
  5. Reboot and try the game.
Thank you for response but I've found that the problem was that the v-sync was on