Question Unstable gaming, lags in cutscenes (low cpu gpu usage)

otuliotnisi

Reputable
Dec 7, 2018
Hey guys i got this pc 2 years ago maybe i have upgraded it and now i have RX580 4gb amd ryzen 5 2600 16 gb ram b450 motherboad. I had problems with gaming for 2 years now i just cant run most of the games properly at first i thought it was because of my cpu (i had i5 2400) and i thought it caused bottleneck so i upgraded my cpu,motherboard but problem was still not fixed then i thought it was because of my power supply i upgraded it problem is still not fixed the problem that im having is kind of weird in more demanding games i have may have a better prefomence the cutscenes are laggy they freeze every 2 secounds i checked my temps and cpu was going crazy reaching 90 celsius sometimes so i adjusted some thing using ryzen master but now im staying between 60-70 celsius and i dont think the problem is in graphic cards because i had rx 470 8gb and i replaced it for the exact same problem but problem is still not fixed need help. https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51232649 here is the benchmark

Last edited:

otuliotnisi

Reputable
Dec 7, 2018
full system spec? include brand and model of the psu

did you do a fresh os install after the full system upgrade?
yes i did reinstall windows and the full specs are Saphire rx 580 4gb amd ryzen 5 2600 asus asrock b450 pro4 16gbs of ram and i have 120 gb ssd (i have windows installed on ssd) and 700gb hdd

TRENDING THREADS