[SOLVED] Unstable ping and connection

Jan 24, 2019
Well ı have this isue for 2 years but right nownits bugging me a lot. So ı have spikes all the time like when ı watxh a video or when ı play a game whit wifi. I m prefectly fine when ı connect with ethernet ı tried few thing likes updateing my adapter and using diffrint wifis and even went to mt friends home for testing but ıdk what is this or how yo solve it.

Solution
If it does not happen on ethernet then it is likely wifi interference. This problem just gets worse and worse as all the neighbors buy more and more wifi equipment. Used to be a neighbor might have 1 router now they buy mesh garbage and have lots of radio sources in the house to interfere with you.

There really is no solution to the interference issue. You can try changing radio channels and/or cut the channel width to 20mhz (this will limit your top speed). This trick worked for many years but now days every channel is being used and a single router can use almost all the available radio bandwidth so there is nothing left for other people to use without interfering.
If it does not happen on ethernet then it is likely wifi interference. This problem just gets worse and worse as all the neighbors buy more and more wifi equipment. Used to be a neighbor might have 1 router now they buy mesh garbage and have lots of radio sources in the house to interfere with you.

There really is no solution to the interference issue. You can try changing radio channels and/or cut the channel width to 20mhz (this will limit your top speed). This trick worked for many years but now days every channel is being used and a single router can use almost all the available radio bandwidth so there is nothing left for other people to use without interfering.

Solution