[SOLVED] Unstable wired connection

Jun 21, 2020
So I have a pc which is directly routed to are router with a cat 6 cable. I don't have particularly low speeds but my wireless connection is more than double my wired connection. Secondly, my PC's internet cut out randomly lagging me out of discord and games. The first time my internet disconnects is a signal telling me that it's not gonna stop for a while then which I half to find other games to play. For discord every time this happens I half to leave the call the rejoin it then things fix themselves. If anybody could help, I'm more concerned about the unstableness of my internet as we pay good money for the internet. We are with shaw if that helps anyone.

Solution
So I have a pc which is directly routed to are router with a cat 6 cable. I don't have particularly low speeds but my wireless connection is more than double my wired connection. Secondly, my PC's internet cut out randomly lagging me out of discord and games. The first time my internet disconnects is a signal telling me that it's not gonna stop for a while then which I half to find other games to play. For discord every time this happens I half to leave the call the rejoin it then things fix themselves. If anybody could help, I'm more concerned about the unstableness of my internet as we pay good money for the internet. We are with shaw if that helps anyone.
Start with a new round 100% copper, cat5e cable. There are so many...

kanewolf

Titan
Start with a new round 100% copper, cat5e cable. There are so many bad, or fake cables. Don't use a flat cable.

Solution