unsubscribe to toms guide?

irie0for0all

Commendable
Sep 26, 2016
somehow I subscribed to your automatic emails and notifications in my browser.
It's a pain in the rear..........

how do I unsubscribe?

Graybush

Respectable
Feb 13, 2017
Give this a try for browser notifications:

If you're in Google Chrome, go to settings > advanced > content Settings > Notifications

From there, check to see if you have notifications from Tom's Hardware in the 'Allow' list. Tom's Guide has one as well, and it looks like this: https://tomsguide.os.tc:443

From there, just hit the option list next to it, select 'block' and it will appear on the Block List in your Notifications settings.

From Firefox, go to Options > Content, and check the Notifications Section. Click the 'Choose' Button to see which sites you have allowed or blocked notifications from. From there you can remove the sites that you have blocked/allowed notifications, and the next time you visit that site it will ask again for permissions to send you notifications.

There's a 'Do Not Disturb' Option on Firefox, but it only stops new notifications from popping up until you restart the browser.

Let me know if this works for you!

franklinr

Reputable
Nov 23, 2014

There is no Manage My Profile on the screen.???

Graybush

Respectable
Feb 13, 2017

Try going to 'My Profile' and then 'Account Settings', from there you can update what type of notifications you're getting from the site.

TRENDING THREADS