Question Unsure how to set up large arrangement of fans on mobo w/ 1 port

bkarn1223

Commendable
Jan 30, 2019
I've been stuck with how to install multiple fans on this motherboard. I have no idea what to do. I ordered 3 LL140s (a 2 pack and a 1 pack), and then I'm getting the h100i platinum (2 ml120s). How the heck do I get all that into the motherboard?

My motherboard is an Asus ROG Strix X570-I Gaming, which I believe only has 1 rgb header and 1 fan header. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I've built pcs before so I'm familiar with terms, however I've always gone with upHere fans and just controlled the rgb with the remote... so as you can see, building with actual fans is much different.

Any help is greatly appreciated, I have no idea what to do in terms of splitters, hubs, controllers, etc. I'll definitely go out and buy the hubs and other items, no problem.

Anyways, Thanks!

bkarn1223

Commendable
Jan 30, 2019
I count 3 fan headers across the top...(I think one might be a "pump header")

Corsair lists the LL140 power draw as 0.3A and most fan headers can supply 1A each. Split split.
Thank you. After looking at their website, there are 2 rgb headers however one of them is "adressable gen2 rgb header" and then there's a "4-pin rgb header".
Now knowing this, what combo of hubs/controllers/splitters should I use? Thanks for your help, greatly appreciated.