Charles

Since installing Office 2003, or it might be from an auto upgrade of XP, I
find myself faced with a selection screen instead of a screen saver when
returning to my machine after a few minutes break. Since the only user on
the machine is myself, I find it annoying.

How do I turn it off?

--
Using an Iyonix, running RISC OS5.

Hi

Try this:

Right click on the Desktop and select Properties>Screen Saver. Make sure
that 'On resume, display Welcome screen' is disabled.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In article <OgEiEKJTFHA.3936@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl>,
Will Denny <willdenny@mvps.org> wrote:
> Hi

> Try this:

> Right click on the Desktop and select Properties>Screen Saver. Make sure
> that 'On resume, display Welcome screen' is disabled.

That seems to have sorted out the problem. I wonder how it got set?
Window$ knows best, I assume.

--
From KT24 - in "leafy" Surrey

Using a RISC OS5 computer