Question Update 1903 messed up my realtek drivers

Jun 17, 2018
Hi, i had the previous version of windows, formatted, and installed the latest updates, just to realize that my Realtek USB FE Controller keeps recognizing and disconnected from the network, while the WiFi works just fine, i tried installing the drivers but the problem seems to keep happening, anyone had a similar problem and figured out how to fix it?
(Previously i updated to 1903 but the same happened, so i decided to try formatting, but so far the same :/)

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2018
This seems to be on point https://www.windowsphoneinfo.com/th...-3-0-gbe-adapter-not-working-on-one-pc.38944/ You need to go into the device manager and activate show hidden/not connected devices. Then you will see the fast Ethernet version of the driver installed but "hidden", click on it and remove it.

BTW, I believe Realtek USB FE Controller controls audio running through USB devices, not Wifi.
This Realtek is for internet, not for audio, btw sadly that didn't fix my problema, since i haven a Realtek USB FE Controller, not a GbE, so the only one showing is the correct one, it simply got stuck on recognizing network, i rollback to 1809 but now it still happens, so idk what to do now