[SOLVED] UPDATE: Crash and then no post

Aug 23, 2021
Hello all!

Have an issue with my computer that just happened. Some context, about two weeks ago my computer stopped posting and I was met by a white led vga led on my B450 strix gaming mobo. I tried resetting the cmos, reinstalling windows, and reseating and testing various components. Ordered a new b550 strix mobo, and success! Fast forward to today, in the middle of class my pc freezes, and crashes. Now I’m stuck with either a white vga led after a series of red -> orange -> red. Any help is appreciated!
EDIT: I tested the dim slots individually and found that channel 3 and 4 were no longer working, and as long as I had a single stick on either 1 or 2 the item posts. Will be checking for bent pins
CPU: Ryzen 3600
Mobo: B550 STRIX Gaming
GPU: Gigabyte 2070 Super
PSU: EVGA 650 watt (not gigabyte my bad)

Last edited:
Solution
Hello all!

Have an issue with my computer that just happened. Some context, about two weeks ago my computer stopped posting and I was met by a white led vga led on my B450 strix gaming mobo. I tried resetting the cmos, reinstalling windows, and reseating and testing various components. Ordered a new b550 strix mobo, and success! Fast forward to today, in the middle of class my pc freezes, and crashes. Now I’m stuck with either a white vga led after a series of red -> orange -> red. Any help is appreciated!
EDIT: I tested the dim slots individually and found that channel 3 and 4 were no longer working, and as long as I had a single stick on either 1 or 2 the item posts. Will be checking for bent pins
Mobo: B550...

P3C

Aug 23, 2021
Hello all!

Mobo: B550 STRIX Gaming
GPU: Gigabyte 2070 Super
PSU: EVGA 650 watt (not gigabyte my bad)

Maybe there are bent pins on the cpu, causing some memory channel to be broken, and cause the cpu to put and get garbled data to and from your memory sticks, or the pins on your memory sticks arent working.

Solution