[SOLVED] Update Intel DZ77RE-75K extreme motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScreamX

Prominent
Aug 28, 2019
well..i wanted to update my BIOS as my version is so old (2012)..when i checked intel's website..i couldn't find any updates for my motherboard?how can i get them?
sORXGq0.png

Solution
Intel does not support products that old. There may be an updated BIOS archived somewhere, but, because it's not from an official source it's suspect. And, why do you feel the need to be updating the BIOS? Unless you are experiencing a problem directly addressed by an update there is absolutely no need to do so, you risk bricking the board for no valid reason.
Intel does not support products that old. There may be an updated BIOS archived somewhere, but, because it's not from an official source it's suspect. And, why do you feel the need to be updating the BIOS? Unless you are experiencing a problem directly addressed by an update there is absolutely no need to do so, you risk bricking the board for no valid reason.

Solution

ScreamX

Prominent
Aug 28, 2019
oh alright..i will stick with the old version then..as i though updating it would just improve it..i am not facing any main problems but i was having some low fps like Leauge of Legends i should be having more than 144+fps but i get 100 avg with gtx 1660 and core i-7 3770k so i though that may improve it

D

Deleted member 2720853

oh alright..i will stick with the old version then..as i though updating it would just improve it..i am not facing any main problems but i was having some low fps like Leauge of Legends i should be having more than 144+fps but i get 100 avg with gtx 1660 and core i-7 3770k so i though that may improve it
If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Keep that in mind. It applies especially to motherboard BIOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.