[SOLVED] update my bios

jjlast27

Commendable
Mar 20, 2018
i hv mobo b350 mortar ,and my bios is not up to date , question is do i need update my bios ? if i need to update , do i need to update one by one or just update the newest one instead (sry for bad english)

Solution
each BIOS update will improve certain attributes, fix certain issues, possibly add features or compatibility, etc...

whether you need to update incrementally through them all or just move on straight to the latest version should be stated by the motherboard manufacturer on the support page.

if you don't see any info regarding which route to take;
it can't hurt to update incrementally through them all.
each BIOS update will improve certain attributes, fix certain issues, possibly add features or compatibility, etc...

whether you need to update incrementally through them all or just move on straight to the latest version should be stated by the motherboard manufacturer on the support page.

Solution

jjlast27

Commendable
Mar 20, 2018

it is worth it ? i mean consider really dangerous , thx for reply!

nothing dangerous at all about updating the BIOS.
with any modern board it has been made very simple. you can either use the motherboard manufacturer's control software within Windows or place the new BIOS file on a flash drive and use the BIOS built-in update options.

almost any BIOS update will have some type of positive effect on the system. but you can read the notes provided for each incremental update on the manufacturers website and see if anything mentioned seems worth the trouble to you.