Update Rollup 1 for Windows 2000 Service Pack 4

I m facing some problem with Update Rollup 1 for Windows 2000 Service Pack 4.

I have Citrix Metaframe XPe setup for some applications my remote users use
these application through citrix.
I have updated windows 2-3 days back and after updating windows my users are
unable to use applications through citrix.Whenever they try to open
application through citrix ica client, ica session recieves a blank blue
screen.
i removed Update Rollup 1 for Windows 2000 Service Pack 4 from one
server,after removing this update they are able open the application. I
removed this update from all citrix servers now my users are able to open
applications through ica client.
But when i scan my network for security holes it gives result there are some
holes in citrix servers, there was no holes before removing this update.

Now i have two problems that i have to secure my servers and i have run
citrix aplications as well as.

Can anybody suggest me what should i do in this scenario. is there any
substitute of Update Rollup 1 for Windows 2000 Service Pack 4

--
VIRENDRA SHARMA

Your first action should be speaking with Citrix and/or the vendors
of the applications used within the Citrix sessions to get any updates
to their software making it compatible with the patches in the rollup.

--
Roger Abell
Microsoft MVP (Windows Security)